EAST KOOTENAY BC ADVENTURE MAP
Tucked away in BC’s southeastern corner is one of the province’s most exciting outdoor adventure destinations – the East Kootenays are a land of deep lakes, crystal-clear rivers, towering mountains and wide-open valleys. This waterproof recreation map charts the entire region, from the healing waters of Radium Hot Springs to the mountain playground around Fernie, the wilderness of the Purcell Range and beyond. We have expanded the map coverage north to include all of Banff National Park in Alberta, more of the Flathead area, the area north of Golden, and even a portion of the West Kootenays. Printed on durable, water-resistant material and loaded with industry-leading cartographic detail, this is your ultimate guide to one of Canada’s premier outdoor recreation areas.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition
- Large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:200,000 scale
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning
- UTM grids with latitude and longitude make navigating the map easy
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails and provincial parks
- And much more!