The Simms Flyweight Backpack, your go-to solution for strike missions.
- Tough 420-denier CORDURA® and lightweight 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating is highly durable and weather-resistant
- Spacious main compartment with vertical stretch mesh sleeves for strategic organization and hydration reservoir sleeve on back panel
- Fully padded, adjustable and ergonomic harness system with sternum strap and tool docking station
- Highly breathable and padded waist belt with angled PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing for Flyweight accessories
- External cargo options include 5.11® HEXGRID® multi-angle panel dump pocket and reinforced stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Built to last, Cordura fabric has proven performance in the world's toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns for strength and durability.
- 5.11® HEXGRID® is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PALS/MOLLE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, offering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11® HEXGRID® provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference.