The Original and Best Field Boot
For those who love the great outdoors, the Edgewater is for you. The reinforced, protective shell and all-terrain outsole makes this boot perfect for camping, hunting, fishing and off-road sports, while doing double duty as a lightweight work boot.
For additional safety, Blaze Orange Hi-Viz linings provide visibility while in the woods or on the job, and a quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability. This is a stealth bomber of a boot for hunters who want long lasting quality, performance and comfort while in the elements.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Stretch-fit comfort topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & debris out
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability
- Hi-Vis roll down upper for comfort and safety
- Wide-tracking waffle outsole for superior traction on treestand grates, rocks and slick surfaces
- bioDEWIX? antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM? for odor control and moisture management
- Achilles reinforcement offers additional support for extended wear
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 39cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 40cm/ 16.3"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
- Half sizes order up