The NRS Slipstream 120 Fishing Raft Package features our do-it-all small fishing boat. The Slipstream 120 is built to handle whitewater and flatwater, this compact powerhouse can take a rower and two anglers to the best fishing spots with ease.
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- Diminishing tube design provides more interior cargo space, easier rowing and excellent wave-punching ability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Insert is protected inside a zippered PVC pocket.
- We positioned the floor valve, with a protective flap, directly under the rower for quick accessibility.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 120, stores compactly in the off season. Easily adjust the cross member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all of the frame components to accommodate two anglers and one rower. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Deluxe Package includes everything in the Standard Package plus Cataract SGG Oars and Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blades, Fishing Rod Holder to stow (2) 9' rods, a 2:1 anchor assist pulley, anchor line and three Clampit Cup Holders.
- Slipstream Rafts holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Deluxe Package Contents: