The Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit is your answer to the sticks, stubs, thorns, and horns that make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. An extra-powerful patch solution, Tear-Aid is durable, flexible, airtight and watertight, perfect for your paddling or camping repair kits.
Providing a simple and easy method of patching holes, Tear-Aid is made from an exceptionally tough abrasion-resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to its original shape and size. This flexibility allows the Tear-Aid patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
- Tybe B patches are used for repairs on vinyl & PVC
- Unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl
- Easy to use, cuts to any size with scissors
- Instant adhesion with no glueing or sewing
- UV-resistant & conforms to irregular surfaces
- Airtight & watertight under pressure
- Won't turn gummy in high heat & won't pull off when stretched
- See-through patches work with all colors