We believe you deserve a wader that not only performs well, but also fits well. So, we turn to the Redington Sonic-Pro Wader to provide us with waterproof, breathable protection when we want to go far out and stay there.
The 4-layer, waterproof construction with SonicWeld seams and a DWR treatment lets you wade without the worry of water sneaking in, and excellent breathability lets you add layers when temps drops without feeling like you’re being broiled. Redington crafted this women-specific design with stretchy side panels and a stretch mesh back for a good fit on all body types and natural movement on the water. Neoprene booties insulate against the convective cooling power of moving water, and the ergonomic design ensures comfort for lengthy stretches of time in the water.
- Women-specific wader for fly fishing
- Waterproof, 4-layer construction is breathable
- Stretch fabric at sides and back for comfortable movement
- Ergonomic, 4mm neoprene booties resist wear
- Water-resistant pouch is easy to add or remove
- Fleece-lined hand pocket to thaw out your hands
See size chart in photos